Wednesday, August 5, 2020

STAMPlorations Mini Hop



STAMPlorations is having a mini hop today to showcase the trendy new Slimline Stencils that are now selling in the store!  Slimline cards have become HUGE in the trendy arena, and these stencils are perfect for the size!

For my first card, I used the [so elegant], Kitty Slimline Stencil.  This cat looks so regal to me!

 For my first card, I used some embossing paste, and before it dried, I sprinkled on some glitter.

 This is really shiny in real life :).  I also used the Thankful Word Die.



For card #2, I just did basic sponging with some oxide inks.
 I do love the way the oxides blend -- so pretty.

I also used a sentiment from the Noteworthy 2 stamp set



For my 2nd stencil, I used the [so fun] Wavy Dots.

 For this one, I used Pixie Spray for a secure seal on a panel of water color paper, and then sprayed with water and added some green and blue Brushos.

 I also used the Birthday Wishes Phrase Die, along with the [awesome] Sketched Cupcake Digi.



For my last [and most favorite] card, I also used the Wavy Dots Slimline Stencil, along with another digi, Coffee Bloom Prints
I totally love how this turned out!  Using the horizontal layout [sponged on oxide inks],  cutting out the center [adding in a small black border for dimension] along with this fun digi image, and the Good Times Phrase Die, I am thrilled with this card!

These wavy dots just make me smile!


That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the other Designers have created using these fun slimline stencils [and also see what the prizes are]!  Don't forget to leave a comment for the prize,  if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save  20% off your purchase. Also, [just for this hop], if you buy a slimline stencil using my code, you will receive one of the NEW slimline for FREE!


Thanks for stopping by~

21 comments:

Chandhini said...

You have showcased the stencils well. Love all the cards, especially the last one. The Digi is so beautifully colored, wavy dots is my favourite stencil from the new line.

Becca Yahrling said...

An awesome array of cards! That cat is not only elegant, but so cool! I can't wait to get that stencil. I love the pretty colors you used on the last card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! I love your cards and also I want those stencils. You are surely an enabler.

Linda said...

WOW! Amazing showcase ..... love the kitty cat.
These new stencils look fab, love the designs and what a great size.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards with these new stencils! I especially love the way your kitty cards turned out! Fabulous stencil designs and the slimline format is great!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I adore all these stencils! Love your cat cards! So fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Vicki, these are fantastic! Love the sparkly cat and that pretty coffee mug!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh how gorgeous!! The cat is stealing the show!! The cupcake is a close 2nd with the last is still so gorgeous but we all have favorites! Love your great inspiration with the newest stencils especially the size!

sharon g said...

The yellow kitty is so darned cute!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Testing

Kristina H said...

Awesome stencils and fabulous cards! Yep, had to go purchase BOTH of the stencils you used here!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how you have rocked these stencils - love what you did with the cat stencil in particular.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Leslie said...

These are all great... but being a Crazy Cat Lady I especially like those created with the cat stencil!

Lucy E. said...

These are great cards!
I love the glittery cat and
especially love the wavy dots
floral card!

Dana M said...

Super cool cards! Fun and fabulous designs. That cat is awesome!

cghundley said...

The cats are fabulous
looking and love the
Wavy Dots!
Carla from Utah

Subhashini said...

I just love the cupcake card!!

tonyamaries said...

I love all of these, especially the cats!

ionabunny said...

Love the cat. Your cards are awesome. Hugz

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the way the cat fills up the page. Nice combination. I like how the Brushos turned out on the dots stencil.

Tina Z. said...

Wow, I love your amazing design!