Thursday, August 6, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for my CAS-ual Friday day.

Today I used the fun Bold Trellis Stencil, along with the Bold Wishes stamp set.

Here is the finished card:


I started by sponging on ink over the stencil. I used Oxide ink - this ink blends so amazing!

Once done, I debated how to use the panel, and decided a circle would work.  I went on to stamp the sentiment and also cutting it circular.  

I just adore the font in this set.  I am glad Michele hasn't retired this one.




That's it for me today.  Don't forget, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your purchase!  That also included the Clearance Section.




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors, design and stenciling.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card birthday card Vicki, I like the font too!

Helen said...

Delightful card, Vicki. I especially like the circle die cut from the stenciled paper. It adds a colorful touch to the celebration. tfs-stay well.

Leslie said...

So many elements on this to draw the eyes to! Love it!