Friday, August 7, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #548 - Trend Week

This is a unique challenge, and I like it!

As I was going through my dies, looking for the window die I have, I came across the one I used instead.  [I don't know, maybe this would be framing, but I am going with window.] I 3 layered it, and then  I cut out a stashed water color panel using the retired Hero Arts Palm Fancy Die [I just adore this die!], along with 2 more white cut outs for dimension with this also.

After adhering all to the colored card base, I added a pre-printed sentiment from Simon Says Sentiment Strips All Things Happy.  That's it for me.

Your turn.  Come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge #548, and show us how you use window on your card.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! I love the die used for the frame.

Lisa Elton said...

I had the same thought with my card Vicki, was it a frame or a window! Either way, your card is gorgeous! That leaf...GAH!!!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! Love the teals and the dies!

Helen said...

You've captured this challenge so well, Vicki. Like your use of the patterned paper for the leaves. tfs-stay well.

Ina G said...

Fabulous card Vicki. Love that big colourful leaf. Great sentiment!

Nancy said...

Beautiful! I don't care if it's a frame or a window it came together perfectly! Loving those leaves!

Bobby said...

A frame is just a window with a frame around it, Vicki, and I love that fancy frame with the fanciful fronds.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card! Great window die and stunning pattern on the palm leaf.