Tuesday, August 11, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #280

It's that time of the week for my STAMPlorations Inspiration day.

Today I am using the very cool Hope Blooms stamp set.

I colored it with very bright Copics, and added a few gel white dots.

While it is a CAS card, I do really like it.  That, is a good thing.



For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $15 monthly random drawn prize.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful CAS design. I really like it.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous Vicki, love it!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the CAS design and the colors are perfect!

Helen said...

Vicki, your color choices and design for this card is super...especially like that butterfly square image and the bright pink color that just pops. tfs-stay well.

Dana M said...

Beautiful, happy and fabulous card! Love your clean design.