Thursday, July 2, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Red, White, & Blue


I just happen to have a friend who's birthday is July 4th, so the colors and my card worked perfectly for both :).

 I sponged on the red and blue Oxide ink [using tape for the nice clean lines], and used an image from an OOB company.

I think this regal eagle is appropriate for the masculine birthday card I needed.

Your turn.  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While the Red, White & Blue is optional, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome!!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday, USA! This is a fab patriotic card, Vicki. Happy 4th! tfs-stay well.

Leslie said...

Awesome card! Your friend will love it!

JoAnn said...

Perfect card for a July 4th birthday Vicki. I have a friend whose birthday is on the 4th also, but he wouldn't appreciate my floral card (you know I love making floral cards). Ha!

Lindsey said...

I am so glad on the team went the patriotic route! (It wouldn't be me, although I did think about red maple leaves with a blue sentiment, just for fun...) Love the colour blocking with the handsome eagle.

Barbara said...

Yes, I am glad that someone did a patriotic card. This is perfect for a July 4th birthday.

Ashwini Rao said...

Fabulous card! Love how the colors go diagonal, love the font in the sentiment and love the design too.

Cathy said...

Great patriotic card! Love how you've masked and blocked the colours and stamped the eagle image across all 3 sections, such a great design, Cathy x

Nancy said...

Such a perfect card for all that is wrong and or right with this world! HUGS! Mostly wrong these days!

Jen W. said...

Your inked lines are so perfectly crisp, Vicki, and that eagle image is so perfect for a patriotic birthday. I love the sentiment placement too. Thanks for having me as the Surprise Party Guest this summer!

TaeEun said...

How cool! Perfect use of those colors for that patriotic stamp!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card for a July 4th birthday, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Great bold design!