Tuesday, June 30, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #274

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations day here on the ole blog.

Today I am using one of the many Cover Plate-Dies that are carried in the NEW store.  Yes, the new store is officially open!  You need to check it out!

I started with a water color background panel using some Brusho Powders.  These powders are pretty cool - you never know what you will end up with.  That can be fun [sometimes].

What makes the background pop [to me], is the beautiful white cover plate!  For my card I used the Bloomtangled Cover Plate 1.  I added on a double layered Awesome Word Die [sold out - can you see all Word Dies HERE].  The white embossed sentiment on the strip is from Leafy.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the randomly drawn, monthly,  $10 gift code.  Don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, for a 20% off discount too!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your cool watery colors behind the pretty cover plate! This is marvelous Vicki!

Helen said...

Vicki, your card is (as the sentiment says) awesome. The die cut panel over the mix of colors you've created for the background work so well together. The sentiment is a great finishing touch. tfs-stay well.

Cindy Holmes said...

Your card is so beautiful! I sooo love that colorful mixed background!

Leslie said...

Wow, I really like this! Brushos are awesome and I agree that every one is entirely different - and that can be good or bad, lol! This is fantastic!