Thursday, June 18, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Water Coloring

So.many.possibilities.!! :)

For my card, I went really basic, but I still like it!

I water colored the background panel for my shaker card.  I finally used the hb from Simon Says; Clean Line Everyday.  [This is a fabulous set, just sayin]

I do love the added pretty sequins, and the fun seahorse :)

Your turn. Pop your card into the Seize the Birthday Challenge.  While water coloring is an option, being a birthday card isn't.  I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery for this challenge!  So.many.possibilities.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great shaker Vicki, love the seahorse!

Lindsey said...

Love the rick colours for your shaker panel! And I see what you mean, that sentiment is so clean and crisp, looks like it must be a great set. Nice!

Helen said...

Great card, Vicki. Especially like the seahorse die cut positioned in your overall design. It pulls all of the elements together so well. tfs-stay well.

JoAnn said...

Love your shaker card with that great background. Perfect for the cute seahorse.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaker card and the background is perfect for showing off that seahorse.

Nancy said...

Your seahorse seems right at home with that gorgeous sea you created! Great card! I can see why you like that stamp set. It stamps so clean!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the background and that little sea horse is darling!

Ashwini Rao said...

Loving the colors in the shaker background, and I love how its a mix of watercolor and sequins! The seahorse looks like its found a wonderful home! Such a fantastic card!

A.Rose said...

Beautiful background for a shaker card!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card - I love it, Jo x

shirley-bee said...

Your watercoloured sea is fabulous, Vicki! Looks like alcohol Inks.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous background for the sweet seahorse. Love the shaker element too, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic! Love the ocean theme.