Friday, May 1, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #534 - Word Week

This word works perfectly for our situation going on.

I also used one of the MFT Freebies.  They work so perfectly!

My card is made for our Pharmacist.  He is so amazing!  He brings down my husband's drugs TO OUR HOUSE, so my husband is not out there getting "exposed".  My sister needed her RX, and he did another trip [30 min 1 way!] to bring her the needed stuff!  WOW!  Talk about above and beyond!  This card is perfect for him.  It seems so small, but I am sure he will appreciate it.  I know we sure appreciate him!

Your turn! Come on over and share your HERO card [be sure to send it to them too :)] to the 


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Nancy said...

I feel a CASE coming on! Such a fun layout! Love the green and the bold sentiment! SUPER card my dear!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card and I am sure your pharmacist will love it too.

Lisa Elton said...

He IS a superhero and he's going to appreciate this adorable card SO MUCH!!

Deborah Frings said...

Your pharmacist is a fab guy! Love your card, clean, simple and just right! Thanks so much for inviting me to be GD this month - I'm thrilled to be joining you all. Deborah xx

cm said...

WOW! Your pharmacist is going above and beyond to take care of his clients! Wonderful to have such a caring individual in your midst; wonderful that you've created this awesome card to acknowledge your gratitude for his services! Love it!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Super cool hero here Vcki. Love the bold green colours.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh my gosh, your pharmacist is amazing! That's going above and beyond! And your card is so clever! I love how you created the cape for the doctor. I'm sure your pharmacist will love it!

Macimbalo said...

Love your cards! The dies and layout you used really standout and your coloring is awesome too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your design using that cute image! What an amazing pharmacist you have!

Bobby said...

It's wonderful that you can honor your pharmacist with this darling card, Vicki.