Tuesday, April 28, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #265

Today is the STAMPlorations Inspiration, and today I made a fun tag.

I painted the Luggage Tag base with some acrylic paint.  I colored the Donuts - Large image with Copics, and then cut out the Celebrate Big Word Die.




Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift code.  Remember, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase.  Pop on over for more inspiration over on the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Helen said...

What a delightful tag, Vicki. Like the donuts to celebrate! tfs-stay well.

Shery Russ said...

LOVE the bold colors!

Jean said...

Very cool!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love those donuts! Such a fun tag!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the tag and those donuts make my mouth water. Yum!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay... now I want a donut!! This is fun Vicki!

Germaine said...

It is always refreshing to see some things that can be done besides cards. This is well thought out and well done!

cghundley said...

Fun tag and
love the doughnuts.
Carla from Utah

Dana M said...

Fabulously fun tag! I love the bold colors, images and sentiment.