Wednesday, April 22, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 4

We are on Day 4 for the CAS-ual Fridays Release Part 2.  Today we are featuring Blossom Bubble Stencil and Bold Flower Stencil.

 I water colored the background panel, and used texture paste through the stencil.  I also used the Hello Fri-Die.

 I thought a round card was perfect for this fun flower stencil.  I also used a sentiment from Bold Wishes.






I used water color through the stencil, and a sentiment from Celebrate.

On this card, I used embossing ink and glitter on vellum, along with the Friend Fri-Die with a sentiment from Foxy.




That's it for me today.  Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.
For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what my teamies have made.  (It is always a treat).  Plus, you can find out about the prizes!


Thanks for stopping by~



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful array of gorgeous cards.

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous use of the stencils Vicki, these are PRETTY!

Helen said...

These are delightful projects, Vicki. tfs-stay well.