Monday, April 20, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 2

We are on to Day 2 for the CAS-ual Fridays Release Part 2.  Today we are featuring Jack Stencils and Jacks Chipboard.

 For this card, I used the Jacks Stencil with embossing ink and glitter powder, and added a Jacks Chipboard for embellishment that I colored my my Copics.

 For this card, I used some Pixie spray with the stencil, and sprayed some ink spray.  I added glue to the Jacks Chipboard and covered with glitter.   I also used the Merry Christmas Fri-Die.

 


That's it for me today. Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.



For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what my teamies have made. (It is always a treat). Plus, you can find out about the prizes!




Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, wow! I love these cards.

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you turned the jacks into snowflakes! These are terrific Vicki!