Tuesday, April 21, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #264

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration today.  I had my ink sprays and water colors out so I went with those mediums.

I started with a water color paper panel, laid down the Happy Flowers ARTplorations Stencil, and sprayed it with ink sprays.  I added some doodling for detail.

Once dried, I used the Manila Tag die to cut out the tag shape. Using my water color paints, I colored the background.  Lastly, I added a 3 layered Happy Everything CUTplorations Word Die.  This card has what I love - a small gift. [Yes, the tag is removable].



That's it for today.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the $10 monthly prize.  Don't forget, you can save 20% off your purchase by using my code- STAMPGIRLVICKID.







Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just beautiful!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is gorgeous!

Dana M said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the bold and lovely tag and how the black sentiment and clean white background let it be the star of the show.