Sunday, April 19, 2020

CAS-ual Friday Release - Day 1

Today is the CAS-ual Fridays April Release Part 2. [The first was the end of March].   Michele has come out with some fun new products; more stencils and fun shaped chipboard.

Today we are featuring Rainbow Bridge Stamp set, Pawesome Stencil and Paw Prints Chipboard.



 I made this tag to put inside of a pet sympathy card.  Speaking from experience, every time it is used they will remember their loved 4 legged pet.





That's it for me today.  Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.
For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what my teamies have made.  (It is always a treat).  Plus, you can find out about the prizes!


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful projects with these sets.

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific Vicki! I like your clean designs!