Tuesday, March 31, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #261

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration today.  I do have to say that during this stressful time, I am really appreciating my Design Teams.  They give me something to do.  I hope you are having fun out here in blogland looking at all the eye candy available :).  Are you creating more?  Personally, I like the escape [from the news].

 For my card today, I started with some stashed printed paper I had, and then used the Luggage Tags Nesting Dies to cut out the tag.

I used the lovely Blossom Overture for the rose, and Balloons & Banners for the sentiment.


 For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly price.  Remember, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can say an additional 20% off your purchase.




Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the blues! Great tag and card design!

Germaine said...

I love the card & tag combo!

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Vicki! I agree, crafting is a nice escape during these difficult days.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful rose on the tag and I love the whole card design too. Beautiful with the striped background.

Dana M said...

Sweet card! I love the crisp color combination and clean design.

Helen said...

Lovely birthday greeting, Vicki. Your tagged sentiment is perfect for attaching with removable tape so the recipient can hang it in a special place as a year round reminder to celebrate life (especially these days). tfs

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the use of the tag and the patterned paper.