Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 4

This is the final day for this portion of the CFS Release.  We are returning at the end of the month for the 2nd portion.  Today we are featuring Heart Ribbon.

I used my Scan & Cut to cut out the sentiment and ribbon. This card really is pink  
[you can tell better in the 2nd photo].


For my 2nd card, I used some of my felt!  Gosh it's nice to use an old "trend" at times.  I did use the [retired] Hope Ribbon Fri-Die for the larger heart ribbon in this set.

I do like the soft effect of felt on a card.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Remember 2 things; leave a comment for a prize, and if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.


For more fun eye candy, and to find out about the prize, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.

I hope you enjoyed these first 4 days.  Like I said, we will be back later in the month with the 2nd portion of the release.  Amazing more products are coming!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards with this set.

AndreaH said...

I do like your 2 cards. Very nicely done. TFS xx

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards Vicki!