Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 3

 We are on to Day 2 of the CFS Release.  Today we are featuring Happy Birthday.

A nice large Happy Birthday!
 I also used a couple of flowers from Mon Ami with matching Fri-Dies.

 For my second card, I used a water colored panel background, stamped with a flower from Pretty Posies, and did a black ink splatter.
 I fussy cut out the sentiment, and added some dimensional flowers using the matching Fri-Dies..




 -----------------------------------------
Remember 2 things; leave a comment for a prize, and if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.


For more fun eye candy, and to find out about the prize, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh these are fabulous! The sentiment on the first one reminds me of something I would send my brother!