Monday, March 30, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 2

We are on to Day 2 of the CFS Release.  Today we are featuring Terrific Flowers. [This set is a revamped refresh of our retired Truth Is that was part of our very first release back in 2012]

I made an inked panel for my background, and stamped the image with Versafine Black ink.


For my 2nd card, I made a mistake [my card panel was off a little and gave it a dual stamped look].
 I liked the effect so much, I went with it!

Gotta love a "mistake" that works, right?


----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember 2 things;  leave a comment for a prize, and if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.
For more fun eye candy, and to find out about the prize, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your first card is super cool and artsy! And what a FUN mistake you had on the second one. I would never have know, your card looks GREAT!

Helen said...

Delightful cards, Vicki. You've given me several ideas for my next stamped cards. The floral stamp is so sweet in its simplicity--so versatile, too. tfs