Sunday, March 29, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 1

Today we are starting the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.

Today we are featuring Hot Mama.

I used a sun ray stencil I had in my stash and stamped the sentiment. 

The 2nd sentiment makes me smile.

For my 2nd card, I went for the new mommy card.

Again, the 2nd sentiment made me smile too.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember 2 things;  leave a comment for a prize, and if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.
For more fun eye candy, and to find out about the prize, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Rose said...

haha love the sassy sentiments and fun font!! your cards are always amazing :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such fun cards and I love the sentiments.

Lyn said...

I love your cards and these sentiments are so funny :)

Lisa Elton said...

Those sentiments are too fun! These are terrific Vicki!

cghundley said...

Cute card, as I'm
reading this, I
think it's just
a Hot Flash!
Carla from Utah

craftydonna57 said...

love the cards. Know a few I could make it for thank you for shareing