Saturday, March 28, 2020

Addicted to CAS Challenge #181 - Texture


It's time for the Addicted to CAS Challenge.  This week is all about texture.  I made an easy card, and yep, it has texture.

 I cut out 2 leaves, reran them through my machine to add the embossed texture, and then I also made them form upward for even more texture -- all the while, keeping my card CAS. 


Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted By CAS Challenge and play along!  Can't wait to see how you use texture.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome CAS card Vicki!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous leaves and a great CAS design.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Great card, Vicki. Love that you turned the leaves up.

Barb Ghig said...

Clever take on the code word, Vicki! Your leaves are so pretty and I love your CAS design!
I hope you and your family are safe and healthy!