Tuesday, January 7, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #249

On to 2020 with STAMPlorations Inspirations.  This is the beginning of my 7th year with this company!  Crazy, but it's been amazing creating with the projects!

I seem to be on a round card trend.  Sometimes, they just work with the images you are using like these roses from Blossom Overture, along with the [so fabulous] Good Things Clear Stickers sentiment stickers.  [I just adore these stickers!]  I used water color paper and water colored the image.  Not sure about the washed gray background, but I'm sticking with it.

Did you know STAMPlorations carries sequins?  Yeah baby!  I added a few sequins, and some faux stitched framing.  Once all was dry, I added the panel onto a black round card base.

(**Lesson:  Use black embossing to maintain a stark black outline.**)


You can see what my teamies made over on the STAMPlorations Blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $10 gift certificate.

You can also save 20% off your purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I like round cards too. Congrats on 7 years- they are lucky to have you!

Janis said...

Very pretty! I like round cards, too. I die cut them so they fit nicely into a regular envelope. Easy, but adds something a little extra special. Congrats on 7 years of inspiration with STAMPlorations!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful round card design and I love the gorgeous roses.

Jean said...

This is so pretty!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the flowers and sparkle!

Lisa Elton said...

I think the soft gray in the background makes the colors of your flowers pop! This is pretty Vicki. Thanks so much for my fabulous birthday card ~ XO

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! It is always so fun to mix it up and do a shaped card.

Helen said...

Simply lovely, Vicki. Like the shaped design. tfs