Thursday, January 9, 2020

CAS-ual Friday Day

It's the CFS Day here on my blog [and over on the CFS Blog too].

For today's card I used a few products.  Here is the end result:

I used the Tin Roof Cover Plate, Friend Word Fri-Die, Happy Fri-Die,Coffee Cup Fri-Dies, Scallop Tag Fri-Dies, Happy Hanukkah Fri-Dies and the WTF2 Stamp set.  I am basically creating a new category of birthday cards; Belated, since apparently I can not seem to get them mailed out on time!

For the background, I cut the cover plate out, leaving all the pieces in the cut card stock, then sponged on some pretty rainbow colors.  Having the full sheet made sponging much easier!  [Yeah, I suppose I could of simply sponged a card panel THEN cut out the cover plate but that is to easy I guess. HA!]


When I punched out the negative pieces, I really liked the look of them, so I made a matching tag/bookmark for the recipient.  I like the matched look, along with the giving of a small gift in the card.

That's it for my project today.  

Don't forget, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase [including sale items].






Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So bright and a joy to look at.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so gorgeous and cheery with the bright colors. I love them all.

Lisa Elton said...

These are as pretty here as they are in person, I love them!