Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy Little Stampers January ATC Challenge


I like making masculine projects - I have a lot of men I send stuff to, so this type of challenge is perfect for me.

I love these colors for a masculine look and the sea theme for the challenge too.  I used the Spellbinders Sea Creatures [apparently retired as I can't find them], and misc stamps for the word sentiments.

Your turn!  Make a masculine ATC and enter it into the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.  Start 2020 with a fun project.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

PERFECT MASCULINE CARDS! These should give a bunch of ideas to the crafters that always seem to struggle.

Barbara Godden said...

What a fabulous quartet of ATCs, super content and the perfect blend of colours.

Donna said...

Fabulous ATC's...love the sea creatures, the texture and the colours!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly masculine, perfectly fabulous!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

The colors and creatures are fantastic. I really like how the netting pulls the quartet together.

Cazro said...

Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a new to the DT, popping round to say hello. I love your ATC's, great tips. Eye popping colours, love the effect of the backgrounds.
Carole aka Caz