Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy Little Stampers January ATC Challenge


I like making masculine projects - I have a lot of men I send stuff to, so this type of challenge is perfect for me.

I love these colors for a masculine look and the sea theme for the challenge too.  I used the Spellbinders Sea Creatures [apparently retired as I can't find them], and misc stamps for the word sentiments.

Your turn!  Make a masculine ATC and enter it into the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.  Start 2020 with a fun project.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

PERFECT MASCULINE CARDS! These should give a bunch of ideas to the crafters that always seem to struggle.

Barbara Godden said...

What a fabulous quartet of ATCs, super content and the perfect blend of colours.

Donna said...

Fabulous ATC's...love the sea creatures, the texture and the colours!
♥

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly masculine, perfectly fabulous!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

The colors and creatures are fantastic. I really like how the netting pulls the quartet together.

Cazro said...

Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a new to the DT, popping round to say hello. I love your ATC's, great tips. Eye popping colours, love the effect of the backgrounds.
Carole aka Caz