Tuesday, December 17, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #246

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations #246.  Because my Christmas cards are complete, I am now making a few "card stuffers" of tags to put inside the envelope before mailing them out.  I like including a small "appreciate you gift" with some of the cards.

I used the Manila Tags Nesting Dies for the tag base, and used some washi tape for the angled background.  I then went on to cut out the deer head [Two Reindeer Metal Dies] from silver sparkle paper, and the Joyful [Christmas Sentiments] from red glitter paper. For the last, I added a few red Color Confetti ShakerBlends.



Okay, go ahead a leave a comment for the $10 monthly prize.  You can see more inspiration over on the STAMPlorations Blog too.

Don't forget, if you use my STAMPGIRLVICKID code, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Lucy E. said...

Oh deer-this is so stinkin cute!

Dana M said...

Fabulous tag design! Love the strips of plaid.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this tag. Great combo of deer die and pattern papers and of course, love the glittery look.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great tag! I Love the PLAID!

Roni JJ said...

Love love love this tag!! That sparkly deer is awesome and I love the gingham.

Germaine said...

Thanks for the inspiration- this is a great tag!

Lisa Elton said...

Your deer look quite majestic on the plaid background! This is terrific Vicki!

cghundley said...

Fabulous tag and
love the deer!
Carla from Utah

Gail said...

love the layout here! Beautiful work - TFS

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Janis said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the deer head and the plaid washi. What a nice addition to send with a card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com