Tuesday, December 24, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #247

Merry Christmas Eve!  It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  As I said a couple of weeks ago, my Christmas cards got done, and yep, I had enough!  Today, I need a birthday card for my friend who has a December birthday.  That said, I stayed with the traditional Christmas colors, but more of a birthday image.

I totally love this Blossom Spray #1 image!  I like the way you can change up the colors and it works for a holiday season too.  My sentiment is from BAA BAA [sold out].

You remember the drill?  Leave a comment for the $10 monthly prize.  To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

If you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A gorgeous card and I bet she will love it! Merry Christmas.

Dana M said...

Stunning card! I love how the floral spray pops against the red background. Merry Christmas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and a wonderful floral design.

Shery Russ said...

gorgeous coloring!

Dora said...

Beautiful.

cghundley said...

Very pretty and
just right for a
December birthday.
Merry Christmas.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Vicki!!

Janis said...

Beautiful for a December BD!! Lovely flowers and coloring.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com