Tuesday, September 17, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #234

It's time again for the STAMPloration Inspiration.

Once again, I have gone with a stencil, doodling and big word die.

 I had this geli plate panel on my desk, using the ARTploration Broken Glass Stencil, and instantly thought of doodling. [I wasn't kidding when I said it is my new addiction!]  I really using these panels as backgrounds.

Once I mounted it on a card base, I cut, sponged and adhered the Celebrate Big Word Die.


That's it for me today.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift code.  To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created. 

Don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID you can save 20% off your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun! Love your color choices!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Such a bright and happy card. Lucky is the recipient.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that background and the bright orange sentiment looks so cool with the blue design.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the BRIGHT orange sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I like the way the pumpkin orange pops on your blue background!

Ela said...

Wow, I love the colour combination. And the doodles - and all.
Great card!

Hugs
Ela

terrie said...

I love your doodling and using the stencil as your background...fantastic idea and tfs