Sunday, September 15, 2019

MFT Superstar Challenge & Paper Players

I figured I would play along with the MFT Superstar Challenge.  While I used MFT products, it might not be CAS enough.  That said, it will still work for a Christmas card for me to send out.

I received this MC stamp a few months ago and finally, I am using it.  I sponged on colors on the strips from the Bold Stripe Cover-Up Die-namic.  Final step was adding a few gold sequins.  I am also entering this into the Paper Players #459 - Marvelous Metallic Challenge.

Hopefully, this is CAS enough for both challenges! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the bronze/green combo Vicki, this is lovely!

Jaydee said...

Vicky, I LOVE that background... the colors are gorgeous and are perfect with the white on top. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
Jaydee

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and I love the sponged colors you used for it. The gold sequins look great on it too. The stripes are a perfect way to show off that big bold sentiment.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love this, as these are my High School colors.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

Awesome card!So pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!