Friday, September 20, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog [and over on CFS blog too].

The sale is still going on!  Only now, the remaining products are 25% off, and yes, my code works on the lowered prices too!


For today's card I used the sale set, Breathe, along with the regular priced stencil, Modern Petals.

I used my blending brushes for applying the ink on the stencil [using Distress Inks], stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and then cut it out of the panel and mounted it on a black card stock frame.



Okay, that's it for today.  Be sure to pop on over and check out the sale items.  Once they are gone, they are gone.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The sentiment is perfect for this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and a great sentiment. One everyone can relate to.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun modern look, this is cool!