Saturday, September 7, 2019

Happy Little Stampers September ATC Challenge

I just love this type of theme!

 How perfect do these fun Spellbinders Sea Creatures work on my "sea" ATCs!  I am thrilled with them. :)

I used PTI Text stamp, and my sentiments are from Inspired By Stamping Seaside Sentiments and the foliage from Summer Baskets.  The "rock" is a stamp from literally 20 years ago!  [This is why I can never bring myself to get ride of my stamps!  I usually will end up using them at some point.]  Unfortunately, ALL sets I used are no longer available...

Okay, your turn!  Please make your ATC(s) and upload over at Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.  I sure hope you play!  The gallery should be awesome.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool- are these A T Seas?

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful beachy ATC designs. Great work Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

A double dose of fabulous!

Nancy said...

Both of your ATCs are absolutely fabulous, Vicki! :o)