Tuesday, September 10, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #233

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.

Today I am using the stylin stencil,  Faces: Chic, along with the word die cut Brilliant.

 This stencil is right up there with City Girl, as one of my favorite sets.  I just love how classy she is.

The blue background is another stencil [that is retired].  I layered the word 4 times to get some dimension.  I ombre colored the top layer to match the background.


That's it for me.  Don't forget you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase! [I get a little something, so thank you].  To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the teamies have made.  Remember to leave a comment for the monthly prize!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is awesome! What a great stencil and I love that colors. CAS but packs a punch!

terrie said...

Such a sophisticated card with the Face Stencil...well done and tfs

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you did the brilliant in ombre blue!

Lisa Elton said...

It's all in the name, very chic!