Tuesday, July 9, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #224

Hi all back again today with another STAMPlorations Inspiration.

Today I used one of the older digis that Shery created for one of the Coffee Lovers Hops. [I can't find it anywhere, I looked to link - sorry] However, did you know there is a Digi Store with STAMPlorations?  So many choices now; stamps, digis, stickers, stencils, dies.  The list is endless!  

If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off any item purchase!


That's it for me this week.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what the Team has created.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Gail said...

Yum yum give me some - love love the layout here Vicki and the colors! Fabulous TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coloring and layout. I love the cups and the cool frame you added.

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous! Love the frame, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Love the depth you've created with your design, this is fantastic!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you framed the coffee! Great color too!

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card

Vivian Foo said...

Love all the details done.