Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's my day for Dare 2B Artzy products. (I'm over on the D2BA Blog too) Today, I started with a water colored background, with some added splatter.  I colored the background die from from Congrats Word Die to match, and used black card stock for the word.


I then stamped the pretty floral image from Blossom using the D2BA Black Ink, and cut it out.  I like the look of the b&w image against the colored background.  (Plus, if you aren't great at coloring [raises hand], this still shows off the gorgeous image.)

This card is going to be perfect for my fellow co-worker!


That's it for today's post.  I will have one more on July 24th,  and that will be the last of my Design work for Dare 2B Artzy.  Since I am retiring in 53 days (!) I am stepping down so DH and I can get to traveling!  Oh yeah!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the wonderful colors on the background. It shows off that floral design so beautifully.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool background Vicki and I like what you've done with the sentiment. Another awesome card!

Helen said...

Like the b/w floral pring on the vibrantly colored background, Vick. tfs