Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Last Dare 2B Artzy Day

Today is my last post for Dare 2B Artzy.  Due to my retirement [so soon!] and wanting to travel, I have decided to empty the plate a bit.  I will miss the fun stamp sets that Cindy creates, but I will continue to use the ones I currently have.  [And, oh yes, I will be creating for the hop on the 26th and 27th this month of the new sets]
This is my final post over on the Dare 2B Artzy's blog.

For today's card I used the adorable Otterly Awesome stamp set, with matching dies.

I think this guy is so cute!

 The side striped strip is from the end of some of the in-house paper Cindy creates.  Worked perfectly for a nautical feel.


Okay, that's it for me today.  I want to thank Cindy for having me back on the Team for the last 2.5 years. [Wow that time went fast!]  It has been a pleasure!  (Edited:  There is a release for the next 2 days that I am joining in on.  Just sayin!)


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a fun card? Awesome.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well you are leaving with a bang. This is such a cute and adorable card design and I love the colors. I wish you a wonderful retirement and a fabulous time doing all your travels too.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this little fella! Darling card Vicki!