Friday, July 26, 2019

Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Hop

It's the fun time of the month!


For this month's card, I used the Classic Petunia Bouquet stamp set, with matching dies.


 For the background stamping, I used Wildwood Florals.
[My sentiment is a freebie from the desert diva blog.]  

I have to say that using HFC products is so fun!  You can go so elaborate with the gorgeous flowers and images they have, or like my card today, you can go clean and simple.  Yep, gotta love the versatility!


That's it for me today.  Below is the list of Designers participating in this hop.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the random drawn winner of the $25 gift certificate.



Thanks for stopping by~

26 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful vibrant flowers. Just gorgeous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Vicki! This vibrant card carries me right away to the tropics! Gorgeous work, my friend! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

Dana Roepke said...

Very nice! I have the Wildwood Florals but never would have thought to use them to stamp a background - thanks for the inspiration :)

Pam P said...

Love the pop of color, so pretty.

sharon g said...

So pretty. I love HC flowers. Nice bright color choices, too!

Lisa Elton said...

Bold, bright and beautiful!

carefreestamper said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring!

Kelly Kennedy said...

Stunning, those colours really pop!

The Art of Els Schutte said...

Beautiful Card!!! Like the colors!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Vibrant tropical feel with these gorgeous HF flowers! Love your everything!

Jo Williams said...

Lovely. The flowers just pop.

Jo Williams said...

Love this card. The color combination is perfect.

B. Poteraj said...

It's cool how you made the closed flowers a different color, just like real flowers.

Jean said...

Simply stunning!

cghundley said...

How gorgeous your
card is with the
beautiful colored
flowers.
Carla from Utah

Miriam Erdman said...

Such a pretty design and card. I love the coloring you did on the flowers!

Carolyn said...

Pretty.

ionabunny said...

Wow, absolutely stunning and gorgeous colours. HUgz

Teresa Cruz said...

Love your beautiful project!!

DawnMarie said...

I just love how vivid your colors are! Thanks for the inspiration

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful coloring on these gorgeous flowers!

Tracey said...

Colours are beautiful!

boopfan57 said...

Stunning colors on your flowers!

SandiB said...

This card is amazing. The colors are so vibrant and love the stamp. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue D said...

Beautiful--love the vibrant colors.

Kelly Kennedy said...

Gorgeous cards! That vibrant colour speaks to me!