Tuesday, July 23, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #226

For the last 2 weeks of July, I am doing Christmas in July.  Can't get started to soon for Christmas cards right? :).

For today's card I used The Bee's Knees, Layered Lights.  I just love the way the solid is off the outline. 


My sentiment is from the same set.





That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Be sure to leave a comment for the $10 gift certificate for the random drawing at month's end.  Also, should you want, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID and save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

CAS and gorgeous! I love this design.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a great design, Vicki!

Jean said...

Elegant and beautiful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect CAS design! Love the gold embossing!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely design - LOVE how the color goes outside the lines

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card Vicki!

craftydonna57 said...

very pretty card .

Karenladd said...

I love this CAS card with the layered Christmas tree lights!