Saturday, June 22, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays June Release - Day 1

Welcome to the CAS-ual Fridays June Release.  We will have fun products over the next few days. 

Today is my favorite of this month's release; Little Huggables with matching Little Critter Fri-Dies.  This set is beyond adorable!

I went with a round card just cuz this dog is round. :).  He's just too cute!

You can't have a dog without a cat ;) -- I adhered her on to a Scallop Tag.

I used some pretty papers that I found in my drawer, but put the cat right on top for a cute focal point.



That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the CAS-ual Blog to see what the Design Team has created with these adorable products!  Remember, if you use my code below, you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.




Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love all your patterned papers! TOO CUTE!!! Great designs!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- These are adorable. All your cards are so special.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so super cute and I love the papers used with these sweet little critters.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Love your details and patterned paper. Just darling!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, these are adorable!!