Sunday, June 23, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays June Release - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays June Release.  Today we are featuring Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die.

While there are many ways to use this coverplate, I went with a basic white card stock, on dark green.  I cut out the Merry Christmas Fri-Die with silver glitter paper.

For the final touch, I added on some silver gems.


For my 2nd card, I used the coverplate to make an embossed image using gold mirror paper.

I used a sentiment from Mistletoe & Holly.


You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have made.

Remember, you can save 15% off your CFS purchase if you use my code.

See you tomorrow~


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous! I love the gold and then how the white pops from the black! This die is awesome!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just stunning cards! I love your colors, designs, and sentiment stamps you used. Just gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful are these cards with that flakey panel. I see the flakes match the dies I have in my stash.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The gold one is my favorite!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the glitz and glam Vicki, these are fabulous!