Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TAGplorations #16 - All About Mom


Mother's Day is this week!  Can you believe how fast that came around?  Me neither.  Now is the perfect time to make Mom a tag.

 For my tag, I started with the Tag #1 Nesting tags, for my base. Because it is Coffee Lover's Hop week, I used the fun Coffee Happy stamp set.

I also used Sweet & Sassy Mom stamp set for the stamped background, and the Mom.


 Okay, now it's your turn.  Come on over to the TAGplorations Challenge and play along.  You have all month to join in.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Helen said...

Delightful tag, Vicki...what a fun way to tell Mom you love her! tfs

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable, Jo x

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super job on this, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design for Mom! I love the background.

Esther Asbury said...

Awww...what a sweet tag for mom!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is a beauty! Love the use of the vellum.

tonyamaries said...

Super fun!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, such a pretty layered tag!

Billie A said...

Fun tag.

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your sweet tag for Mom. Always a great choice.

New Creations said...

Such a cute tag for Mom, perfect!

Fikreta said...

lovely tag!

Hetty said...

Suoer coffee Mom tag!