Tuesday, May 7, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #215 - 2019 Spring Coffee Lovers Hop

While it is time for the STAMPloration Inspirations, I am also joining in at the Spring Coffee Lover's Hop.

I played around with my Mini Minc machine and foiled one of the new pretty Digital sets that Sheri is now offering.  Well, to be honest, I printed the image on my laser printer and when I went to color the image, I got black laser ink all over the card.  So, I printed it again, and foiled the image.  Yeah, that worked much better.  I then cut out the Zen Coffee Cup Layering Die, and added the Coffee Word Die, and a sentiment from What's Brewing.

I love the added texture on the cup!




For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPloraitons Blog where you will find more coffee cards.  All Coffee Products are discounted 20% -- if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20%!  Peeps that is an amazing discount~

Off to check more of the entries at the Coffee Lover's Hop.  See you tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Helen said...

Great coffee card, Vicki. Like the tone on tone of your mug die cut. I'll have to try that one with mine--it's a classy look. You've chosen another delightful sentiment, too. tfs

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun background and gorgeous tone-on-tone cup! I love it!

Gail said...

Coffee word die is one of my favorites - I don't think I have used it for the hop yet - gotta get busy on that - TFS

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love that coffee word die.. it's on my wish list! Great job

Danni Reid said...

I love all your techniques and that cute mug!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful cup and great overall design on the card.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love that sentiment! lol So fun. Great card.

Karenladd said...

Beautiful card and a fun sentiment! I like the background stamping as well!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, this is beautiful!

Billie A said...

Pretty embossed cup.

Karen Letchworth said...

LOVE that fabulous coffee mug and your awesome background.
Thanks for sharing!
Karen L

tonyamaries said...

Loving that foil!

New Creations said...

Great coffee cup card, love it!

Fikreta said...

its wonderful card!

Hetty said...

Such a beautiful card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the texture on the cup - very creative:)