Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge

It's time for the HLS ATC Challenge.  While this month is about Hello, I am also joining in at the Coffee Lover's Hop, so I added a fun coffee cup.


I sponged my ATC base with some Distress inks, and then layered a stencil and sponged on more ink.  I left my floral image b&w and adhered the small coffee cup [CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Cup Fri-Die] to the top.  I added in a small hello, and this month's ATC is complete.


I sure hope you join in at Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge!  
This challenge is not very popular, and really, these are so fun to make!  Just a miniature card...  :)


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a fun ATC with that black and white image behind your colorful cup!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design Vicki! Beautiful colors too.

Becca Yahrling said...

Yummy background and I just love the B&W flora along with
that sweet little cup.

Lisa Elton said...

Trying to play catch up Vicki, sorry it's been so long! I'm loving all of your coffee themed cards. I also love stopping by your blog, you always inspire me!

tonyamaries said...

Love how the uncolored image makes everything pop! That cup is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Oh wow. I love how that uncolored panel makes everything pop.

Billie A said...

Fun bright colors and images. I like the non colored image

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so bright and beautiful. Love everything about it.
Karen L

New Creations said...

Stunning in Yummy colrs!

Helen said...

Like the bright, cheerful colors that highlight a cup of??? coffee, right?! tfs

Fikreta said...

so nice and bright card!

Beverly S. said...

Vickie, this is such a vibrant and pretty card....stands out in the blog link ups at the Coffee Lover's blog hop. Had to drop by and brag on it. ;)

Hetty said...

Summer coffee to the top!
Great card.