Friday, May 17, 2019

Just Us Girls #488 - Color Week

You just need to pick 3 colors.

My friend [hi Ronnie!] and I were playing with Jennifer McGuire's Water Color Swiping, and I made a bunch of backgrounds.  [This technique is so easy, and of course, a lot of fun!] 

 I used a couple of the colors, and finished off with the coloring of my flowers.

 I used an old Stampin Up set, Embrace Life.  Such a classy set, and worked perfectly for my card.

Your turn - come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge #488, and play along!  Any of these colors are quite lovely when used together.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

evafromca said...

Oh, how I love this super bright and happy card..perfect way to interpret the colors from the challenge!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

You rocked that technique for that amazing background! Love the bright flowers against it and those glittery, gold edges.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Those tropical colors are amazing, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your flowers are so beautiful and I love the bright colors of your card design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

testing for email notification

rolo said...

That turned out great!

Maria said...

What a fantastic background and I just love those vibrant flowers! Great job!!!

Nancy said...

Such a great background and bright bold florals! Sounds like a great time!

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright , happy and fabulous!

Ina G said...

Awesome background and love those beautiful brightly coloured flowers.

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the bright BG and the Beautiful blooms, Vicki!