Wednesday, May 15, 2019

STAMPlorations New Release by Big Grins

Today the Team and I are showcasing the newest STAMPlorations Big Grins line release, illustrated by Becca Cruger.

  
                                             A Ton of Fun                            Wild and Free

  I am sharing Wild and Free with you all today.  
----------------
 
This set screamed scenery cards to me.  I started by making some masks, and then sponged on the night time colors.  I rather liked the partial use of the tree to make reeds - make your images go even further!



For my second card, I used Brushos to get the galaxy effect.

 
That's it for me.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have made.  Meanwhile, these sets are marked down 10%, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off.

Oh yeah!  Be sure to leave a comment as there are 2 prizes to be given away!


Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty!

Gail said...

The backgrounds are fabulous!! Love them both! TFS

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! I love your unique take on this stamp set -- so creative! Awesome scenes!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love the first one especially.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your scene is so beautiful and well done. And, I love the colors in your galaxy design too.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such beautiful scenes and GORGEOUS backgrounds! The first one is soooo peaceful!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautifully dramatic scene on your first card! The colors of the second are fantastic. Two beauties Vicki!

terrie said...

Both cards are fantastic, such creative using the tree branch for the reeds.
Night time scene fantastic....well done and tfs

Dee Earnshaw said...

very stylish cards - the first scene is very clever:)

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely cards! I love how you only used the top part of the tree to make the bushes on the first card. So clever!

Karenladd said...

Wow!! These are so imaginative and creative. I love how you made rushes with the tree top image!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

OMG! I love how you used the tree as grass by turning it upside down. This is so perfect with the sentiment and those mountains. Love the night sky on the second card. Thanks!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic backgrounds.
Wonderful cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

Beautiful scenes you created.

Heather said...

These are beautiful!!! Your backgrounds are fabulous on both!

Daniela said...

Two wonderful cards!
Daniela

Tina Z. said...

absolutely stunning!