Wednesday, May 8, 2019

2019 Spring Coffee Lover's Hop

It's Day 6 of the Spring CLH.  Today I am using Dare 2B Artzy products because I am over on that blog too. :)

I thought spilled coffee just went with a get well card. :) -- I used Texture for the spilled coffee, and Coffee Cup Die for the cup, along with a sentiment from Get Well Smiles [discontinued].

I do love using the Siren portion of the sleeve too.


Cindy is running 15% off all week on Coffee products with code brew15
I'm off to check out today's entries for the CLH.  I'll be back tomorrow~


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

lauren bergold said...

so cool and so clever! love this! ♥

Esther Asbury said...

Such a clever card - love it!

tonyamaries said...

This is great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card. I could use some get well cards in my stash too.

~amy~ said...

so fun Vicki, love that coffee sleeve.

Fikreta said...

super great card!

Becca Yahrling said...

The sentiment definitely goes perfectly with spilled coffee. Genius idea!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your "spilled coffee" card, Vicki. It's absolutely adorable, my friend!
TFS!
Karen L

Lisa Elton said...

What a great idea, love the spill! This is fun Vicki!

Billie A said...

Awesome get well card.

New Creations said...

So perfect for a get well card, love the simplicity!

Helen said...

Coffee makes everything better...you're card's delightful, Vicki. tfs

Hetty said...

Great card!