Monday, April 8, 2019

STAMPlorations Spring Fling Event

Welcome to Day 8 of the 12 day Spring Fling!

Today I am using one of Shery's amazing FREE digital images.  
[You can find the image HERE for your own use.]

 Isn't this image fabulous!  I used a sentiment from Anywhere There's Coffee stamp set.

In the past, I totally struggled with digi images - however, one of my teammates gave me the idea of using my Scan & Cut!  Well, hello there.  I am completely in heaven using digis now!  Sometimes it is the easy "duh" things that make life good :).

For all the fun information, prizes, more inspiration, etc, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

Meanwhile, all the Spring Fling items are discounted 25% -- if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Gail said...

Vicki - A Coffee creation always catches my eye - lovely coloring TFS

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a lovely card... beautiful colouring..

Esther Asbury said...

Such a lovely image and your coloring is beautiful!

Dee Earnshaw said...

fun card - love the sentiment:)

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty colors on your digi image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You did an amazing job coloring that digi. Great card design.

Becca Yahrling said...

haha Isn't that the truth!?! Lovely card.

Tee said...

Love the pretty colors of your card -Lovely!

sharon g said...

I like how bright your images are. NICE

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this sentiment! Great card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great coloring. Fun sentiment
but I don't drink coffee so I
can't agree. :-)
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

JenniferE said...

Love it! Great colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Change that to chocolate and I'm in!! This is pretty Vicki, love your coloring!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! And I know sooooo many people that sentiment would fit to a T!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, I think coffee is the answer to everything! Beautiful colouring of this gorgeous image! The cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Cathy F said...

Love that sentiment- the colors are wonderful!

Helen said...

Great card, Vicki. Couldn't agree more with this sentiment. tfs

Jean said...

Perfect!

Glennis F said...

Great sentiment - goes perfectly with the image

Arianna Barbara said...

This is so beautiful! Colors are amazing!!!

Sue D said...

Great design and I like the colors.

Dana M said...

Fabulous clean design and wonderfully vibrant colors. Awesome card!

Valerija said...

This is just so beautiful, gorgeous image.