Tuesday, April 9, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #211

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration time here the blog. We are keeping a Spring Theme for the month of April.  I, personally, love this -- all the bright colors!  Yep, I am all about those! :)

Once again, I am going with a trend I have been seeing in blogland -- background stamping.  I used the perfect-for-this-trend, Dee's Artzy Impressions, Frames & Flowers.  There are many tiny images in this set, which makes it ideal for background stamping.


The Spring Fling items are 25% off throughout the month. If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!  Such a deal!

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those tiny flowers are a wonderful bg for your sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All those beautiful bright Spring colors sure give off a happy feeling. I love this and am very inspired to get back to working on cards after Easter....unless I have all my cleaning and baking done by then. LOL

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So bright and happy-love this!

Gail said...

The bright colors and flowers shout spring to me! TFS

Karenladd said...

I never know what to do with all those small images in a stamp set so this is wonderful inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE these bright flowers! Gorgeous design!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the playful flowers dancing about, this is cute!

Tee said...

Your background stamping and flowers are so perfectly dome-Awesome card!

JenniferE said...

Love your card! Gret stamped flowers in the background....love the bright, happy colors!