Sunday, April 7, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog [and here too].  Speaking of CFS, I hope you enjoyed last week's release.  Today is another example using one of the new products.

 I started by making an alcohol inked panel, and built my card from there.  For the middle panel, I used the new Modern Petals Stencil.  I laid the stencil over a piece of water color paper, and spritz'd it with some spray ink. Once it dried, I cut out the shape. Using my MISTI, I stamped a sentiment from Bold Wishes.

 For my final step, I cut out the Friend Fri Die 3 times, adhered it together, and sponged on some ink.  [I really love the look of sponged words.]  I also cut out 1 in black and adhered it on for a shadow effect.

Overall, I am very happy with this card.  I love the contrasting colors together, and of course, I adore the Friend Fri Die with its great font.

That's it for me today.  Remember, you can save 15% off any purchase from CFS by using my code!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great Friend card, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice and simple but with all that color and fun backgrounds it looks fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific artsy backgrounds Vicki! This is sure to make the recipients birthday a happy one!