Thursday, March 28, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 5

Today for the CAS-ual Fridays March Release we are focusing on Noteworthy Fri Dies.  I have used these HERE and HERE also.

For my card, I used both the positive and negative cut.  There is a ton of potential with this Fri Die.
I also used the adorable Tutu stamp set.




I used the Notebook Fri Dies for the top of the panel, and a sentiment from Frankly'isms.  I also used a flower from Mon Ami.



To see more samples by the Team, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.

Don't forget, use my code to save 15%.





Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Thanks for sharing!

Cheri said...

OMGeeee...so cute!

sharon g said...

The orange shades look gorgeous! Orange is my favorite color..

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards and I love how that flower looks like flames. That is such a cute little ballerina design too.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh I do love that little ballerina! These are delightful Vicki!

New Creations said...

Both are super pretty, love the ballerina one most!

~amy~ said...

Love the fun new dies!