Wednesday, March 27, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 4

Today for the CAS-ual Fridays March Release we are featuring another new product Trellis Fri Die Cover-plate.


I used the Trellis Fri Die Cover-plate, backed with vellum, as the middle of the card front.  I added the Friend Fri Die, along with the cute birds from the Little Birdies stamp set.
 



For a different technique on my 2nd card, I used my embossing pad in my cutter to get an embossed effect.  Just a different end result, that to be honest, I won't do again! LOL  I do like the fun Coffee Cup Fri Die and the sentiment from Coffee Talk stamp set. though. :)



Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more awesome card samples from the Team.  

Don't forget to use my code to save 15%!


Thanks for stopping by~


9 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Both are sooo cute! I love the blue coffee one!

sharon g said...

The coffee card is great. I like the background--sort of looks funky 60s with the cup....

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two fantastic card designs. You are so talented.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

That coffee card is great!

Cheri said...

Great cards, Vicki. I love the vellum panel.

craftieodmae said...

Super cute card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards Vicki! Love the background with the mug!

New Creations said...

So wonderful! Love the vellum touch with cute birds!

Dora said...

This is so cute. Lovely chickens.