Tuesday, March 26, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 3

Today for the CAS-ual Fridays March release, we are featuring more Fri Dies.  There are 3 of them; Sweet, Friend, and Hello.


For this card, I used the Hello Fri Die, along with another stencil, Modern Petals.


I made a tag for my 2nd sample today using the Sweet Word Fri Die, and the adorable racoon from the Bushy Tailed stamp set [with matching dies, Fox Banner Fri Dies].



Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see more card samples from the Team.

Don't forget to use my code to save 15% off!




Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and that is such a cute raccoon tag.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful stenciling and I love this die!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors in your stenciled background! A pretty card and an adorable tag!

sharon g said...

I like the star edging. This looks just great. Nice colors. So rich.

New Creations said...

Love the stencil background, so beautiful card and your tag is so adorable dear!