Tuesday, February 5, 2019

TAGploration Challenge #13



 For my tag today I used Tag #1 Nesting Tags for the base.  I inked sprayed the tag, and added some embossing paste through the Weaving Stencil.

While this was drying, I stamped, cut out and colored the flower image from Big Dreamer stamp set.  Once the paste had dried, I stamped the sentiment from Big Dreamer, and adhered the flower bouquet with mounting tape.  I punched 3 hearts, adhered them, and added some fun pearls.  My final step was adding the tag ribbon.

Okay, it's your turn now!  Make your Love tag and come over to the STAMPlorations Blog and play along in the TAGplorations Challenge!  You have all month to join in.

[Remember, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase.]


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh, another of your colorful beauties! This is fantastic Vicki!